Google Plus 1

Monday, January 2, 2012

Excerpt from Johnny Oops 11 - Timeless


CHAPTER 5

I’ve decided to take the councilwoman’s advice to relax with Ala for a while. I’ve been through a lot, and to tell the truth I have this fascination for Ala. She is so exotic. She smells so good and has the most beautiful smile. Her eyes are a bright Green like a cat. Normally I’m not easily excited by women, but this one does excite me. She turns me on. Forget about spaceships and jumping from world to world for a few days. Time to live a little. Time for a little R & R. I hope Ala feels the same way about this strange looking white man who has hair on his head like her animals. I think she does.

“Ala, you want to show me around? I’m going to take a few days off from being a scientific genius and concentrate on enjoying myself—hopefully with you.”

“Yes, I would like to spend time with you, Johnny.”

“Ala, you don’t have to lick my ear to show you want to be friends. It’s disconcerting.”

“What does disconcerting mean, Johnny?”

“Just means it’s not my custom. I’m not used to ear licking. What are those buildings over there? First time I’ve seen buildings here that are not see through.”

“They are where we go when we want to make love. Would you like to do that with me, Johnny?”

“I guess so. I don’t know. What does that involve?”

“We mind meld and we join physically. Is that what you were talking about when you mentioned your private parts?

No comments:

Post a Comment