Google Plus 1

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I’m Not An Expert, But

I know a good deal when I see one.

I can see the beauty all around me.

I can smell the sweet perfume of flowers.

I can hold my head high.

I can have faith in God.

I can love my family.

I can care about others.

I can do the best that I can do.

I can be all that I can be.

I can feel wonderful.

What about you, are you a non-expert too? Have you got the courage to make the most out of your life? Are you ready to be all that you can be?

Take a deep breath and let’s begin.


The way to start being all that you can be I think is to get rid of your inhibitions so that you can use your imagination to envision how wonderful you will feel when you try and do your best.

I’m not an expert, but believing in what you are doing has almost always worked for me.

You know what I am talking about: that sense of satisfaction that comes from a job well done, that feeling of contentment when you know you have done your best.

Try and remember all the times you have felt good about yourself. Was there a special reason? Did you do something different than you usually do? Did you make a special effort? Did you shake off old taboos so that you could use your imagination to see things more clearly?

I’m not an expert, but trying to get rid of my inhibitions and using my imagination to determine what is possible almost always works for me.

I think you don’t have to be an expert to know what you want, and to do what you feel is right.

You know the feeling I am talking about; the one you get when you know that what you are doing is right.

I’m no expert, but I think one of the most important things you can do is to follow your instincts. That’s right, do what comes naturally. Make the most of the knowledge and experience that you have. Be prepared to change course when your instincts tell you to follow another path.

Be prepared to fell wonderful when you get rid of your inhibitions and follow your instincts. Be prepared to make the most of your life. I’m no expert, but my instincts tell me this is the way things should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment