Google Plus 1

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dreaming Up Bigger Homes For Free

Hi I'm Johnny Oops the principal character in the novel by the same name. In Johnny's Virtual Reality World, which I just created a group for on www.Facebook.com I bought a bigger home from a guy who bought an even bigger home. You don't need any money to do this all you have to do is think of it and dream up what the house would look like. There is virtually no end to the possibilities, and you don't have to worry about mortgages, foreclosure, or those nasty bankers who are looking to raise your rate. What I don't understand is why they call it a Flexible rate when they are not.

I have to go now. My author is editing another chapter and guess who is in it. Sometimes I'd like to stay home in my new home. After all I can't be expected to imagine something as great as this any time even if I am a guru and a genius.

I invite you to join my new group.
Your friend Johnny.

Johnny’s Virtual Reality world invites you to create your own virtual reality dream world where everything can be exactly the way you wish it to be. Let your dreams come true. Change your life for the better. You can make it happen. All you have to do is use your imagination. Join us at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51290726603

No comments:

Post a Comment