How do you know you are not living in different realities simultaneously?
Maybe you are living in parallel new worlds taking different paths and reaching different conclusions, all at the same time.
Is it possible that when life comes to an end in one reality, it continues in a different one?
If different realities do exist, is this the Heaven we search for, or just another dimension to our selves?
Do you feel like you are imagining what is happening to you?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions it may be time for a reality check:
1. Do you make your own choices in life or do you feel like someone is pulling your strings, as if you were a puppet, and telling you what to do?
2. Do you feel like you are in control of your life or are circumstances dictating what you do and how you act?
3. Would you rather day dream than deal with the problems of everyday life?
4. Do you have a relationship with your God that is an unbreakable bond of faith?
5. Does your imagination run wild or are you too inhibited to actually imagine novel new thoughts or worlds or realities?
6. Is a master game master creating virtual worlds and populating them with people like you and I?
7. Is quantum computing technology being used to create and populate these different worlds?
If you answered yes to number 4 about having a relationship with God, you can trust that your life is real and that you are a real person. Whether or not we live in different worlds or realities at the same time is beyond our comprehension and having yes or no answers to some questions won’t automatically determine how real we are.
Sometimes we just have to believe in what we cannot see or understand.
Sometimes we have to have faith that what we do and who we are is as real as it gets, and that it counts, and that you count.
Sometimes we just have to have faith in God.
Your answers may be different than mine, but most of the time our questions will be the same. We all want to know what the meaning of life is and if we are real? Do we have choices? Can we make a difference? Is there more than one world that is inhabited by our souls at the same time? Does eternity exist? Are we good people? Will we get to Heaven?
And the reality is that the questions go on and on.
Hi this is Arthur Levine, author of the novel Johnny Oops. You can read other articles about alternate realities, the game master and quantum computing at