Are you tired of the doing the same things, facing the same problems, and just surviving from one day to another? You are not alone.
There are many of us who are tired of our day-to-day existence. We want something new and exciting—something fulfilling.
Are you tired of the same old relationships, and looking for something new, but afraid to let go of what you have? Join the club.
Do you find yourself getting older, but not wiser? Repetition doesn’t lead to new beginnings. You have to use your imagination.
When was the last time you did something exciting, had some fun, met someone new, or came up with a great idea? Most of us spend our days repeating the same old things and trying to solve the same old problems, and trying to live with the frustration of never feeling like a winner. When is it going to be your turn to get what you want?
Aren’t you tired of just going through the motions? Do you sometimes feel like a zombie walking in place? All the propaganda and feel good slogans can’t do anything to calm your discontent. When you go to sleep at night can you honestly say you’re happy, or are you just relieved to have gotten through another day?
Most of us want more out of life, but are tired of striving and seeing few positive results. but you can change all that.
You can enter into a new reality, a place of your dreams. Yes, your dreams can come true if you have the right attitude and truly believe that things can get better. Here are ten things that can help you find your new reality.
1. Stop looking for solutions in the same old places.
2. Open you mind to the world of the possible. Stop saying no.
3. Get rid of your inhibitions. Everything is possible.
4. Rid yourself of your addictions. Try one step at a time.
5. Develop new plans. Don’t say that’s impossible.
6. Use your imagination. Those crazy thoughts you get.
7. Meet new people. Yes you can.
8. Have new dreams. The ones you can’t remember when you wake.
9. Develop new goals. Nothing is too big.
10. Find a new reality that can make you and those with you find happiness.
Hi this is Arthur Levine, the author of the novel Johnny Oops. Please join Johnny and I as we discover our own new reality. Maybe it will give you some great life changing ideas. http://johnnyoops.blogspot.com or buy on kindle at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041KL52M for only 99 cents.