Google Plus 1

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 Star review for Johnny Oops

Hi everyone, here is a new 5 star review for Johnny Oops

This review is from:
Johnny Oops (Kindle Edition)
`Johnny Oops' took me to a place I felt that I had been before growing up as a youth filled with questions and anxieties about what was important and what I believed in. At times I would laugh out loud so hard I went into a coughing fit, at other times, the dialogue was so real, I wondered if the author had been able to watch my life unfold from a short distance. This is an extremely well written and witty story, filled with characters most of us know and perhaps some we wished we didn't.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to be held captive by engaging storytelling. Arthur Levine's `Johnny Oops' will keep you mesmerized by the very realistic characters portrayed throughout the book, their charm and his ability to weave the main characters' sociopathic personalities flawlessly. Do not miss this tale as it is sure to become a favorite on your bookshelf. I look forward to the further adventures of `Johnny Oops' and hope Mr. Levine continues to keep us as well entertained as he did here.

No comments:

Post a Comment