Google Plus 1

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Strange Little Fellow Appeared - Excerpt Johnny Oops


My life keeps getting stranger and stranger. I wonder if I’m imagining things.

I was driving home in my Range Rover from the Holiday Inn where I prepaid for the thirty rooms I had reserved for my guests who were invited to the big Xmas/New Year reunion. The holiday season had finally arrived. I stopped at a traffic light and when the light turned green and I stepped on the gas, I felt like I was sliding on a sheet of ice through a sky high, gossamer thin piece of translucent glass that miraculously stretched across the highway. I lost track of time. Then instantly everything appeared normal again, except I was startled to see, sitting in the passenger seat next to me, a cute little fellow who couldn’t have been more than one foot tall. He was completely bald, had unblemished Albino white skin, pink eyes, and was wearing a Boy Scout uniform. I don’t know where he came from, or who he is. In a flash, he just appeared.

 “Who or what the hell are you?” I asked. 

The cute little fellow said, “There you go again with your damn cursing. I’ve tried so hard to get you to stop that. When are you going to start listening to me?” 

“Who are you?” I repeated, my forehead breaking out in a cold sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment