Google Plus 1

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In Love With Alice - Snippet from Johnny Oops


She’s staring at my crotch again. When I look in her eyes she doesn’t even avert her gaze. Is she trying to tell me something? I wish I had more experience in these matters. I don’t know how I’m supposed to react, but God she is so beautiful and she gets me so excited.

“I feel confused. I have this deep emotional feeling welling up inside me for you. I feel happy and anxious at the same time. If this is love, I think I really like love. How do you know when it’s love and just not sex, Alice?” 

“That’s easy. If you have deep emotional feeling for me then you’re in love and not just interested in sex. If this was just sex we wouldn’t still be waiting for the right time.”

“I don’t know how much longer I can wait, Alice. I feel like I’m going to explode.”

“I know. I feel the same way, Johnny. That’s how love is.”

I can’t wait to go home and go to the bathroom. She is making me so hot with this staring of hers. I don’t know how much longer I can control myself. I wish I knew what signal she was trying to send me. Am I supposed to be more aggressive?

No comments:

Post a Comment