Google Plus 1

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jophnny Oops Finds Real Love

A snippet from Johnny Oops.

Alice and I took advantage of our freedom by making plans to spend the weekend together. Alice said the time had come. Who am I to argue with my darling Alice? There is only so much satisfaction you can get in the bathroom when what you really want is more in the nature of an ultimate social interaction with the woman you love.

We did the deed. We joined together. We mixed our essential essences of life. Alice groaned and moaned, pulling me closer and closer to her. At first I didn't realize this didn't signify pain, but rather pleasure. I grunted like a tennis ace serving at 129 miles an hour as I thrust forward, murmuring, "I love you; I love you." We exploded together into a new reality. This was the greatest thing that ever happened to me in my entire life. Alice said our union was the best for her too.

We shared my bed in my bedroom, the room where I had been a child, most of Saturday until our magnificent union propelled me into adulthood. We caressed each other, marveled at how perfect our love was, and did it again and again. Each time was better than the time before. Each time we knew more about each other. Each time I felt more fulfilled. I couldn't keep my hands off her. I kissed every inch of her body. We said little. There was no need for words to express the passion we both felt.

Afterward Alice said, "I will cherish this day forever. You are the greatest, Johnny."

I always knew in my heart that I'd be good in the sack. I said, "I'll love you forever, Alice."

Regards,
Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment