Google Plus 1

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Turkey - Oops

Hi, this is your new best friend Johnny Oops. Since some people think I am not real, I decided not to eat turkey. In fact I decided not to eat anything so you can have my pecan pie, but that's not going to stop me from wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.

Even though I don't do turkey, I do do applause, so let me applaud each of you for checking out this blog. Please keep coming back. You have no idea what crazy wild things I am going to write about for Christmas. Either do I. That's what makes this fun. None of us know what is going to happen before it does.

And they tell me I'm not real. It doesn't get any more spontaneous or real than this.


Happy Turkey, Happy Turkey, Happy Turkey.

Your Friend,

Johnny Oops/Arthur Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment