Google Plus 1

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Five Star Reviews For The Novel Johnny Oops

New York, NY – here is a Five Star reviews for the novel Johnny Oops.

5.0 out of 5 stars JOHNNY OOPS IS ALIVE, March 11, 2011

By

J. D. Michael Phelps "Michael Phelps" (Miami, Florida) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Johnny Oops: Charlatan, Sex Manic or Prophet, is Johnny Real (Paperback)

I purchased JOHNNY OOPS (Kindle Edition) by ARTHUR LEVINE and once I started reading, I honestly could not take my eyes off the screen! I wanted to find out WHO and WHAT JOHNNY OOPS is (was). ARTHUR LEVINE has created JOHNNY OOPS who springs to life in the author's very descriptive words, with cinematic scenes and supporting cast of characters that the reader just feels like he/she KNOWS them. Many, many twists and turns that will have you laughing, and being held in suspense until you turn the page. I loved this book and hope Mr. Levine continues JOHNNY OOPS' travels across this vast land. JOHNNY OOPS deserves FIVE STARS and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment