Google Plus 1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Timeless plus 1 – Johnny Oops ll - sequel

“Quick, quick, hurry before they discover our intent. Pull as hard as you can. It’s going to take both our strength to sling shot ourselves into space, Outy. We’re not authorized to take off before we make further tests.”


“Now you need my help. Why didn’t you recognize my value while we were still in our world? You are a lot like your father Johnny Oops ll, only more stubborn if that’s possible. Okay pull, pull, here we go. This is unbelievable. We’re traveling faster than time.”


“It’s my genius that has made this possible, Outy, You’re little more than your name implies – a belly button on the girth of the universe,” I said with a smirk on my face. Standing six feet five inches of rippling muscles tall I make a ridiculous figure cramped into the webbing of their crystallized pluton framed sling shot vehicle. Outy takes up no room at all because he's only my other self.


If my father were here now he would appreciate what I’m doing. He always wanted to travel between worlds, but in his case all his efforts were virtual. Mine are real—the product of the scientific genius of my mind. I'm Johnny Oops ll. I see Outy is crawling back inside my thoughts. This project is too much for him. Fine with me, I don’t need an inner self. I’m near perfection on my own.


Can you smell that? I think its dissembling burning pluton magma that’s refabricating in deep space. Hope we get where we’re going soon. I can’t control this thing. Trying to design invisible mountings and hinges to stand up to the rigors of the high-speed thrust of our laser Sling Shot vehicle has been a recurring problem.


“Outy, stop pinching my thoughts, I know we’re in trouble."


Read Johnny Oops first to get ready for the sequel..

No comments:

Post a Comment