Google Plus 1

Monday, July 25, 2011

Johnny Oops 5 Star Review

Just got a great five star review of Johnny Oops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Story Funny and Entertaining, July 25, 2011

By

James A. Anderson "James Anderson" (London, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Johnny Oops (Kindle Edition)

If you want a good laugh and a highly entertaining journey, try Arthur Levine's JOHNNY OOPS.

I've never laughed so hard reading a book in years. My wife kept looking at me as if I was crazy. This is a modern day CATCHER IN THE RYE and a coming of age novel like no other. Some of Johnny's adventures reminded me of my own youthful experiences, epecially the parts dealing with his high school newspaper and an article that gets him in trouble. Same thing happened to me a high school journalist. The great irony was that later as an adult journalist I had the opportunity to interview the same principal who disciplined me as part of another story.

Johnny is a self-professed genius philosopher, prophet and sex maniac and Levine does an expert sendup of religion and tele evangelists. Some people may be offended. Who cares, get a sense of humor. I think even God would laugh at this one.

I highly recommend this novel and it is certainly unique in current literature. I look forward to reading more of the Oops family adventures.

Arthur Levine is the Messenger and he brings us the Word!

James A. Anderson,
Author, DEADLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment