Google Plus 1

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Spirit World - Excerpt Sequin Boy and Cindy


While I’m half asleep, I have a vision of one of my Ancestors riding on a White Horse and waving at me from a distance.  He says, “Not now, you’re not ready. You have much to do. Watch out for the White Buffalo. When he comes a miracle will occur.”

I say, “Cindy, “what does this mean?” but she doesn’t know.

Then I ask John Wild Goat who frowns and says, “I don’t know how to explain this to you. This is very complicated. It means a coming together of the people in body, mind and spirit. Are you sure that’s what you saw in your vision? This could mean a miracle is about to take place.”

I say, “Well we’ve been trying to get a meeting of the minds in the community in body and spirit. Maybe this means I have to try harder to bring everyone together.”

John Wild Goat says, “Be careful Billy, this may be an illusion.”

“Don’t tell me I didn’t see my Ancestor on a White Horse talking about a White Buffalo.”

John Wild Goat says, “You do not understand. In the spirit world much is illusion and symbolism. That is the only reality that exists.”

 “I don’t understand.”

John Wild Goat says, “When you need to, you will. You will learn the symbolism of the flesh and how a beautiful young Indian lady can turn into the miracle of the White Buffalo as myth explains to us so that all might be fed and prosper. In the spirit world all is symbolism and the reality is a matter of shifting images, illusions and intentions. You have to learn to believe and listen to your elders.”

“John, I don’t know what the hell you are talking about.”

John says, “I know, I understand. In the goodness of time you will. Your Ancestors and I, we will show you the way. Open your heat to your spirit Ancestors.  In the goodness of time and nature everything will be all right. Look to the trees and the earth and the stars, you will find much beauty there. We are part of nature. Never forget. ”
I try to explain all this to Cindy. She says, “I think you and John are smoking something.”

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing an excerpt from your novel--sounds like a very interesting storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, you can read more about Sequin Boy and Cindy at my Amazon page at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085M3BZ6 or just scroll down and click on the cover.

    Regards,
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arthur for a look into a different way of a message that is quite unique. Sounds like an experience for your readers.
      Thank you for sharing.

      Delete