Google Plus 1

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Excerpt from Johnny Oops - It's A Puzzle


As I grow older I find I know less about a lot of things, or am I just growing wiser? I have more questions than answers and spend more of my time puzzling over what I thought I already knew. I asked Professor Armstrong about the seeming contradiction in this.

He said, “Life is a puzzle. The older you get, the more pieces seem to be missing and they’re really not. We just have to find a different way to look for them. We have to gain a new perspective in order to search them out.”

I think that’s beautiful, marvelous and unbelievably revealing. That’s what I’m trying to do, find a new perspective. I wonder if I ever will. When will I find redemption for my sins and a new beginning? How am I going to fulfill my Promise if I don’t have the proper outlook? I think I’ll have to develop a new dynamic for myself, a new reality, a new dimension to my inner being.

Do you hear me God? , Do you hear me Game Master?
http://www.amazon.com/Johnny-Oops-ebook/dp/B0041KL52M/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

No comments:

Post a Comment