Google Plus 1

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Hand of God On My Shoulder


Before I left the hospital, after a remarkable recovery from the beating I had taken, I visited every ward and semi private room in the hospital, and was greeted by almost everyone with joy and a sense of anticipation. In each case I did the same thing. I walked over to the patients and put my hand on their shoulder as God had done to me and repeated the story of what had happened to me. In each case I told them that God felt their pain, He understood, and everything would be all right. I truly believe I am His Messenger now. I feel His presence more than I ever have before. I am blessed.
http://www.amazon.com/Johnny-Oops-ebook/dp/B0041KL52M/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I'd like to read more about Johnny. Will upcoming posts be about him? Thanks.

    Paul R. Hewlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul. yes future posts will be on my novels Johnny Oops and on Sequin Boy and Cindy

      Regards,
      Arthur Levine

      Delete