Google Plus 1

Friday, May 11, 2012

Johnny Didn't Use Protection - Excerpt Johnny Oops 11 - Timeless

An excerpt from  Johnny Oops 11 - Timeless. Only 99 cents on Kindle.

“What’s that Ala? I should have taught him about using protection? I have a letter from the Dean at his school?”

I can’t believe this. The Dean at Johnworld’s school wrote to me explaining that my little boy had evidently impregnated a dozen college girls by some combination of mind meld and traditional sex. None of them were complaining, and all wanted to have their babies. The Dean wanted to know what type of financial support we planned to offer these young ladies and what other responsibilities of fatherhood my little Magenta sex maniac planned on making. He asked if I realized that my little Johnny was single handed producing a whole new race of people. He went on to inform me that although the relationships were very consensual he felt obligated to inform the Homeland Security people because this involved a whole new race of people and he didn’t know what else to do.

“Ala, help. What do I do now?”

No comments:

Post a Comment