Google Plus 1

Sunday, May 27, 2012

On The Beach - Excerpt from  Sequin Boy and Cindyhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085M3BZ6.

I ask Cindy, “Can we come back next weekend?” I kept sifting the golden strands of sand through my fingers in disbelief at their sparkling fine-grained beauty. There is so much I know nothing about and so much I’ve missed.  Where have I been all my life?

She kisses me gently on the cheek and says, “We can do anything you want, Lover Boy.” No one ever called me that before.

I say, “Guess what I want to do next, Cindy?”

Cindy giggles. “We can’t, Billy, people will see.”

I shake my head no. “We can do it under the blanket.”

“We’ll get full of sand, Billy.” I notice she is looking around for a private place.

“I don’t care, Cindy. I want to make love to you now. You said I could do anything I want.”

“Okay Billy, let’s go under the Boardwalk. You are getting me hot just thinking about making love. Tell me this will never change.”

“I promise, I promise. God you are so wonderful, Cindy. I’m so happy.” There’s a certain look that Cindy gets on her face when we are about to share the moment that I can’t describe. Ecstasy? I wish I was a painter.

We stay on the beach until the sun goes down. Then we stop for pizza at some stand on the boardwalk. The pizza is greasy, very cheesy and loaded with tomato sauce. We sprinkle the pizza with pepper flakes, garlic powder and oregano, making an aromatic treat that tastes great. We each have two slices, which we wash down with super sized cokes. Finally we take the Long Island Railroad home. I hold Cindy’s hand all the way. In spite of all the soda, my thirst for Cindy is insatiable. I can’t get enough of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment